Friday, August 22, 2008

Holly & Kevin - August 8, 2008

Holly and Kevin have known each other since 1st grade and finally tied the knot on 8/8/08! Their wedding celebration took place at the Pyramid Breweries MacTarnahan's Taproom. Holly and Kevin's son Jake was the ring bearer and he looked so unbelievably cute in his little tuxedo.

To view the wedding slideshow, please click HERE. I sent a link to the slideshow to Holly in advance and here was her response after watching the sneak peek:

"I am at a loss for words.. They are more beautiful then I even could have imagined. You truly capture our emotion, our love, my heart. I can't stop looking at them and I can't stop crying. I owe you so much. You gave us a lifetime of beautiful memories.... Paul I am in awe.... You are so talented and really it is so beyond that. I LOVE all of them and can't wait to see the rest. You are so fast and I really appreciate it. I have been dying to see them... You and Holly are in my heart forever!!!"

Congratulations Holly and Kevin! Thank YOU for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day.

































No comments: