Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Destination : Hawaii

I am flying out to the beautiful island of Kauai this Monday for Julie and Alex's destination wedding. The itinerary for the week includes a number of luncheon and dinner get togethers, plenty of swim time, and lots of celebratory cocktails -- myself included! Due to the large number of scheduled events throughout the week, I will have very limited access to email and voicemail. Please note that if I am unable to return your message while I am in Kauai, I will be responding to all emails and voicemails when I return on the evening of the 29th.

Mahalo!

3 comments:

Myra - twigs and honey said...

So lucky!! Have a safe trip! I wish we could go back to Hawaii. I am so tired of the wet and cold weather this week.

Oh! It has definitely been fantastic to be my own "boss". ;)
I most certainly agree. Where did all the weekends go? I need a vacay! I can't believe summer is halfway over. I hope that both of you guys have had a fantastic summer so far. All of us need to get together sometime when things get quieter. Hmmm... November maybe? haha! - M&M

cymagen said...

wa hoo! you'll have to show me some of the images you get when you get back!!!

Unknown said...

from the bride and groom from Hawaii, the teaser leaves us wanting so much more.