Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Leah's Maternity Photo Shoot

If this couple looks a bit familiar to you, it is because we photographed their wedding last summer. Leah & Robert had the most amazing wedding out on the beach on a gorgeously beautiful summer day. I can remember the way the sun felt on my cheeks while I took their formal portraits and I can most certainly remember the incident that occurred that caused all of us to duck for cover!! (I told you we would be able to look back at that incident and actually laugh!!) It is truly amazing how photographs can cause us to recall such vivid memories. I would have to say that it is what I love most about photography. So, when a couple hires us to photograph their wedding, Holly and I consider it an honor. And when that same couple comes back to us and asks us to take their pregnancy photos, well, it is quite simply the nicest compliment of all. Thank you Leah and Robert. I can't wait to take more pictures...





No comments: