Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Beth & Nate : Engagement Session

For those of you who frequent my blog, you know that I was in Hawaii just last week for a destination wedding. Well, this week I am photographing a couple who lives in Hawaii but who is getting married here in Portland! Does this qualify as irony? I happen to think so.

Anyway, Beth and Nate just arrived into town on Saturday and asked to connect for a brief 1 hour engagement session. We met up at the Hoyt Arboretum and enjoyed sharing some stories about Hawaii. Beth wants to have a matted photo ready for her wedding this Saturday to have a signature matt available for her guests. So, we did the photo shoot on Monday and this evening I am posting images from the session on our web gallery so that Beth and Nate can choose their photo. We will then have a rush print made and ready just in time for the wedding. Here are a few shots from the session:













No comments: