Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sarah & Todd - June 29, 2008

Sarah & Todd's wedding day was jam packed with excitement. We began at the downtown Hilton with Holly documenting the women getting ready as I headed off to a separate suite to document the guys. Once the guys were ready, we hopped into a limousine to take some formal pictures in the Park Blocks. This gave the women some additional time to get ready. I coordinated by cell phone with Holly to bring the bride out to the Park Blocks for the couple's first moment. It was so lovely watching the two of them see each other for the first time that day. I then took off with the bride and groom down to the waterfront for some additional portraits while Holly returned to the Hilton to help me get setup for family pictures. When the couple and I returned to the hotel, everything was set for the formals. Have I ever mentioned how much I love working with my wife at weddings? She is such a rock star.

After the Ketubah signing and ceremony, guests were invited to a cocktail hour at Alexander's (which happens to be on the 23rd floor of the hotel). The restaurant has breath-taking views of the city and the drinks and hors d'oeuvres were absolutely fabulous. Holly hung with the crowd and I went over to the reception area to document the room's details. As the guests entered the room, the expressions on their faces told the complete story of how amazing the entire day had been. The dance floor was quickly filled and the partying went on and on well into the evening. Congratulations Sarah and Todd and thank you for such a wonderful evening. You did it!

To view the wedding trailer, please click HERE.





























































1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved looking at these photos - what a beautiful and happy wedding! The 2nd to last photo posted made me laugh out loud. Great capture!