Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cake Walk Events - Vendor Spotlight

In addition to photographing Sarah and Todd for their Save the Date session and Cerise and Randy for their Engagement Session, Holly and I met up with Arika and Rachel from Cake Walk Events. Arika contacted me a few days ago looking to update their website with some recent pics of the two of them. I recently noticed that the cherry blossoms were in full bloom down by the waterfront and suggested that we meet there for the session. Hanging out with these two always puts me in a good mood. Both Arika and Rachel are filled with lots of energy and AMAZING ideas. Holly and I are very much looking forward to working with them this summer for Lynne & Matt's wedding on August 1st. I really appreciate the personalized service that Arika and Rachel provide, assisting couples with fully realizing their dreams and desires for their wedding day.

No comments: