Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Perla & Brian - October 27, 2007

I met Perla about a year ago while shopping for a suit in downtown Portland. She was giving me candid fashion advice while at the same time cracking numerous jokes. Come to find out, she is a stand-up comedian! She and Brian were in the process of preparing for their wedding at The Portland White House and were in need of a photographer. Come to find out, I am a wedding photographer! Our conversation rapidly switched from clothing and fashion to weddings and photography.

Perla just contacted me a few days ago having returned from her honeymoon to let me know that the two of them are back in town. Perla remarked that her wedding was basically like the biggest blackout she has ever experienced without drinking any alcohol!!! I just love her humor. She commented on how great it was to have both a photographer and a videographer to document her special day. Well, the pictures are online and ready for viewing!

























1 comment:

Perla said...

Hello This is Mrs. Perla X. Caballero-Hoblit. Yes it is true that I did not remember my wedding day until the pictures and video was show to me. Paul and Holly were just great wonderful people to have as photographers. The picture of me putting on mascara was the last thing I remember. Thanks so much for all your hard work and all of the laughter we shared.
Love and Hugs,
Perla