Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Breath of Fresh Air - Journal Entry

You know those lessons that you keep relearning over the years? The real simple ones. Like when you go on vacation and you remember how important it is to take vacations more often. When you hang out with some close friends and remember how much fun it is being around your friends and that you should get together more often. Well, I relearned that going outside and getting some fresh oxygen into your lungs is a great idea.

Holly and I are simultaneously working on Sarah & Todd's post-production as well as the edit for Kristin & Eric's and Angela & Hunter's wedding images. Our hard drives are jam packed with photos from these last 2 weekends and we are jamming out in over drive. It is easy to succumb to the stress and feel overwhelmed. So, I decided to strap on some sneakers and go for a casual jog for a break and while I was outside I noticed how amazing the air smelled. There are so many amazing scents and beautiful gardens out there and I just had the most amazing time going for a simple run.

Whatever your day is like, make sure to step outside even if just for a few moments to take in some deep breaths of fresh air.

1 comment:

jh said...

Awesome! That sounds perfect and relaxing. I would love to hang soon!