Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Aimee & Nolan - July 12, 2008

I always find it interesting how brides find us. Or in this case, how we find the bride. During some weekdays, I photograph the architectural interiors of houses as they are getting ready to be placed onto the market. I photographed the home of a woman who stated that someone in her office was getting married and that she was looking for a wedding photographer. I left my card and days later, I received a call from Aimee. Aimee was looking to get married sometime between late July and the end of August. She asked me which Saturday dates I had available and at the time -- the only Saturday free was July 12th. Without hesitation, Aimee said, "I'll take it!"

The Shelton family opened their home and their hearts to us and made us feel right at home. It was an honor and a privilege to be a part of Aimee and Nolan's wedding day. Nolan looked very sharp in his Marine uniform and Aimee looked absolutely stunning in her long flowing wedding dress. Congratulations to both of you and we hope you are enjoying your new home together!

To view the wedding slideshow, please click HERE.













































1 comment:

cymagen said...

Sweetness, the pics look great!