Thursday, April 03, 2008

Twigs and Honey - Vendor Spotlight

For those of you who frequent our blog, the name Twigs and Honey is a familiar name. For those of you who have not heard the name, you are in for a real treat. Myra, the creative genius behind Twigs and Honey, creates the most incredible customized hair adornments -- ones that Holly and I absolutely love and adore. Myra is busier than ever fulfilling orders and creating new designs to fulfill the needs of brides all over the country (and overseas too). When Myra and her husband Matt were traveling through Portland, they stopped by our studio to show us some of their latest and greatest. Needless to say, the camera had to come out to document the incredible work. Myra was in Portland to hand deliver some of her most recent creations to Elizabeth Dye at The English Department. Twigs and Honey is a smashing success and if you are looking to add a personalized touch to your wedding, head on down to The English Department to see some of Myra's pieces in person. If you want a piece that is customized to your specific wedding theme and colors, we recommend contacting Myra right away!











Myra even creates necklace embellishments!


And check out this customized boutonniere. Wouldn't this make a great keepsake from your wedding?

3 comments:

Myra - twigs and honey said...

Beautiful!! Thank you Paul and Holly. You two are the most fabulous duo we know. We're so happy to see your success grow and really can't thank you enough for all the support. Thank you for the "happy b-day" to Matt comment. ;) Yes, Matt is turning the ripe old age of uh, 21? haha! Talk to you two later!

Jesse said...

Hello!
I think these are some of the most gorgeous pieces of art I've ever seen!! How do I get in contact with Myra to make a customer order?? Please help!

Thanks!!

Myra - twigs and honey said...

Hello Jesse and anyone else interested in custom twigs & honey pieces...
Thank you so much for you interest and if you'd like to get in touch with me, the best way is through an Etsy.com conversation (you will have to set up a free account if you do not already have one). My sellername is myrakim and there is a link to my shop on my blog. Alternatively, you can post a comment on my blog (preferably a recent post) and I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can. I love custom orders, so get in touch! Thank you!