Monday, February 04, 2008

Josi & Kenny - Save the Date

Josi and Kenny are getting married at the Abernethy Center on September 20, 2008. Josi contacted me a few days ago wanting to do their engagement shoot so that they would have pictures for their Save the Date magnets. Knowing how unpredictable the weather is this time of year, I recommended that we connect for a brief Save the Date shoot and to save their official engagement shoot for later this year when the weather is a bit nicer (aka a bit warmer). Josi and Kenny could not agree more so we connected this Sunday for the shoot. I really enjoyed spending some time with the couple. It also afforded me the opportunity to meet Kenny's Best Man for the wedding...his son KJ. Here are a few of my favorites from the session.











No comments: